Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hairloss and olive oil?

I have been loosing hair like crazy.....I also have an oily scalp and dandruff (a little) I heard somewhere that it is good to massage your hair with olive oil and then wash...I have two questions...can I use regulat cooking olive oil (the kind u get from the grocery store) and will it affect my hair color...I have highlighted hair?? Thank you!Hairloss and olive oil?
I don't know if it will effect your hair loss. But olive oil is a major component of an oil I use to treat dry winter skin, and it doesn't effect my hair color.





I can't really think of why you can't use the same olive oil that you do for cooking. In a very interesting essay I read about making soaps, it was mentioned that olive oil is used in making Castille soap- which is a very fine grade of soap indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment