Thursday, January 7, 2010

I use figaro olive oil 4 three months and it causes to hair fall should i continue or stop? ?

olive oil is supposed to stop hair from falling.





go see your dermatologist. they'll help you with that problem.I use figaro olive oil 4 three months and it causes to hair fall should i continue or stop? ?
Well I remember using that, and as a matter of a fact it made my hair look greasy and ugly as well as made my hair fall out in strands. I just stopped and my hair returned to normal. So yes, stopping would be the best thing. My hairdresser said not to use olive oil, but coconut oil. It helps to make your hair more shiny and healthy. No hair loss, damage or anything. It really helped me.I use figaro olive oil 4 three months and it causes to hair fall should i continue or stop? ?
if you are rubbing it on your scalp, then I wouldn't be surprised. You are clogging your hair follicles. The hair probably isn't getting the proper nutrients and circulation it needs to be healthy.





use the olive oil on the ends of your hair only.
stooooooooooooooooooooooooooop
it should stop

No comments:

Post a Comment