Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is Olive Oil reallly good for damaged hair???

Yes olive oil is actually excellent for treating damaged hair. After using olive oil you will see a great change in how healthy it is. It is also more manageable because it conditions the scalp as well as the hair. I would definitely suggest using it on your hair.Is Olive Oil reallly good for damaged hair???
yesIs Olive Oil reallly good for damaged hair???
Yea- I actually mix it in with my conditioner and let it sit on my hair for 15 minutes- WHAT A DIFFERENCE! My hair is incredibly soft and normally my hair is severely frizzy and dry.
no its good for dry hair
Not according to Popeye, who was bald.
What?
A good ';leave-in'; conditioner is much better.
Yes. It glosses the cuticle and fills in holes.
Yes. Olive oil can reapair hair. If you search on yahoo or google and type in hair masks you find that many of them contain olive oil
  • windows vista
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment