Thursday, January 7, 2010

Suggest me a punchline/tagline for my promotions on olive oil please!!!!?

we are a group of people tryin to promote olive oil and other products of olive in india.....kindly suggest me a tag line or a catchy caption onthe above which should attract people towards its health benefits and its versatile uses.


caption must be catchy......


help.Suggest me a punchline/tagline for my promotions on olive oil please!!!!?
The best taglines are relevant, believable, ownable and memorable. Thnaks to nature, olives and olive products have a great story to tell. I believe your tagline should communicate health, vitality and life.





';Olive means Life'; (Bolding the word live in olive)


';You can Live or you can oLIVE'; - India's Olives


';Olives put the 'live' in your Life';


';Famous Last Words: ';I should have ate more olives!';Suggest me a punchline/tagline for my promotions on olive oil please!!!!?
what would ';Olive Oil'; be with the olive? (That's Popeye's girlfriend) Report Abuse

I should have eaten more olives....not ate more olives Report Abuse

Thanks Ginger! I was half asleep when I answered this at 2 a.m. -





Derrick Report Abuse

I would have added , try extra virgin, :) Report Abuse

Salad dressing, popping corn, sex... Olive Oil's the best.





Just ask Popeye, Olive Oil's the best.
I'm kinda new at answering things such as, but heres my best.. sorry if it sucks...





';Olive or Odie, most preffer the olive.';


';Oil of Life, Oil of Olive';


';Life squeezed straight from the life of the olived';


(can be precepted as murderous)


';Olive another day';


';Because with an Olive, I'll live... Oil of Olive';=I belive is the best of which I've wrote...





-Adry!
Olive Oil...


Eat Plenty, Live Healthy.
How about:





Olive you!


(Used in the sense of ';I love you';. It's also good for your heart.)





Olive, the oil you can LIVE with.





Question: How are you feeling today?


Answer: Olive (As in ';I'll live.';)





I scream. You scream. We all scream for ice cream.


I live. You live. We all live with olives.

No comments:

Post a Comment