Thursday, January 7, 2010

If you treat your hair with olive oil...?

is it greasy afterwards? even if you wash it with shampoo. will it smell? because i have to go to school tomorrow and i don't want greasy smelly hair.If you treat your hair with olive oil...?
Hi,





If you wash your hair thoroughly after you apply the olive oil, it won't be greasy. I massage the oil into my hair and scalp and then cover it with a shower cap and leave it for at least 30 minutes. I wash it twice afterward, but I use a shampoo bar or even just a natural soap bar and rinse my hair with diluted apple cider vinegar. My hair is very shiny and healthy. There is more info about using olive oil at www.amazingoliveoil.comIf you treat your hair with olive oil...?
No, its not greasy at all. Actually its really good for your hair. I apply it to my daughters hair and it makes it grow. If you dont want it to smell like olive oil, you can mix it with scented hair grease or whatever you use on your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment