Thursday, January 7, 2010

Olive oil hair treatment?

I've looked up recipes of it to put in hair and all of them consist of other ingredients other than olive oil and say that you need to keep it in a dark place for 24 hours, shake it in a bottle to get it saturated, blah blah etc.. But i was watching the style channel and how they do it and all they did was pour olive oil into their hair and said it would work just like that without anything else, is that true? Also, how long do you need to keep it in your hair?


Thanks muchOlive oil hair treatment?
Hi, I put olive oil in my hair you don't need to add anything to it. You can leave it in for as little as 15 minutes or as long as 24 hours. Personally I try to leave mine in at least over night.





I also put neem oil, henna and cocount oil in my hair sometimes too. My hair is really pretty, strong and shiny. I'll give you a link to the product I use. But to answer you question yes just oil oil over night will be fine in your hair.Olive oil hair treatment?
if u put oil in your hands, how is that. In hair also it is simple. No need to make it complicated.





check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- At home Hot oil treatment recipes


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/05/hot-o鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment