Thursday, January 7, 2010

LDS and Olive Oil?

I have asked several people and have gotten blank stares. I was wondering if it matters what type of olive oil is used in blessings?LDS and Olive Oil?
I believe that it does matter, if you are able to get it. It is supposed to be extra virgin olive oil, because that is the pure stuff. It also has to be blessed, because that it was makes it sacred. I am sure that if you didn't have access to extra virgin, that's fine, but I think you are supposed to get that if you can. The blessing is what matters though.








I'm trying to remember, and I think that it was my dad told me so long ago. lolLDS and Olive Oil?
http://www.oliveoilfromspain.com/OOFS/ho鈥?/a>


this brand came highly recommended to me.





and it makes for a great oil and vinegar dressing!
My husbands Elders Quarum just buys Extra Virgin Olive Oil. No special brand. I think its not so much the brand but the blessing.
Probably the kosher type.
Virgin olive oil.
I imagine you'd want the most extra virginest of all.
Olive Oyl loved when Popeye would eat her spinach.
IT DOSENT Olive oil is what I was told to be a good thng to use.
no it doesn't really matter- it's like asking ' does it matter what make of white shirt i wear when i go to church?'
ya, it doesn't matter what brand to use or what kind. As long as it's olive oil
LSD in Olive Oil will do wonders for your outlook on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment