Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Confused with olive oil?

hi !


I heard that olive oil is good for hair so went to the store only to come back confused ! there were so many different types of olive oils .. can anyone please tell me which is the best for the hair ? There were extra virgin, mild and so 3-4 types. Please suggest.





Thanks


NikkiConfused with olive oil?
Buy a good conditioner from your stylist...but if you must, buy any olive oil, put it on the ends and wrap hair in hot (wrung out) towel, then place around hair for 30 minutes. Remove owel and thoroghly wash hair and condition.Confused with olive oil?
I would not put oil in my hair if I were you. That is going to be soooo hard to rinse out, your hair will smell like olive oil, and it's not really good for you, it will just make it look shiney. I would try that hair glazing kit for at home. I tried the John Frieda clear glaze, and just put it on my hair while it was dry and unwashed, kept it on for about 35 mins, and shampoo and conditioned out. My hair was really shiney.


If you want to take a natural approach, avocado and egg works well, without leaving your hair greasy.


If you are willing to spend a little more money, this Restorative Hair Treatment by Ojon (you can find it at sephora.com) works really, really well. It moisturizes and helps keep hair manageable and shiney. Also, this Smooth Infustion shampoo and conditioner by Aveda really is great.
I am using olive oil n believe be me it鈥檚 the best for you鈥檙e any hair problem (dandruff, hair fall, dryness). I don鈥檛 know my olive oil now but its start from B and its spin made also its 100% pure oil.
go to sallys beauty supply stores...they have olive oil for hair..best to you
bertolli and figaro are the best....i have been using them for over 10 years now....
any olive oil is not recommendable for hair

No comments:

Post a Comment