Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can i apply olive oil on my face........does it help reduce facial flesh....i have oily skin......plzzz telme?

hii.......also i have dark circles and marks.........i have eraser and no marks creams..........give me an advice on how to remove them.........also telme the methods to make my skin look younger and fresh.......plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzCan i apply olive oil on my face........does it help reduce facial flesh....i have oily skin......plzzz telme?
Never heard of olive oil on the skin but the only thing I can think it would do is make your skin even more oily than you said it already is.





I have dark circles too. The way I get rid of them in using a concealer pen, one of the ones you click the ends to get the cream on the brush tip. I use these because they reflect light and blend and look more natural.





Anyway, I put my cream foundation on, then powder, then I apply the cream pen concealer. I dab little amounts along where the dark circles are and then I use my ring finger to blend in. Why ring finger? Because it's the only finger you can't press hard with when blending so therefore ends up with a more natual blend.





Hope that heps in some ways. As you said you also wanted younger skin, it would be ideal to use the concealer in the places you have deep lines.. i.e jaw crease, at the edge of your nose.





-LisaCan i apply olive oil on my face........does it help reduce facial flesh....i have oily skin......plzzz telme?
the only time I use olive oil is on my baby's scalp for her really dry skin, this will just make your skin more oily than it already is and may give you acne. For dark circles cool cucumbers for an hour or better yet visit a beauty salon and have a facial they can do wonders tell them your problems and they will work out what type of facial you will need.
Try this all-natural product





called porcelain doll - uses orchid extract- worked wonders on my skin- its clearer now, all the jowls are gone and instead of round face its oval-





at www.katuri.com

No comments:

Post a Comment