Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Vegetable oil or olive oil to tan???

I am sure either or world attract the sun like a mad man (and perhaps burn your skin, not only sun burn but actual burn) and I would think that it would clog your pores too.... Id stick to a tanning oil with a little bit of an spf in it...Vegetable oil or olive oil to tan???
Vegetable oil if you want carrot colored cancer, olive oil if you want an olive colored cancer.





Do not use either, I did that when I was younger and I have some moles now that some may turn into cancer, the doctor informed me that I have to keep an eye on 2 near my stomach area because they appear that they can become melanoma. I am 41 now but I used the oil in my early 20's. If that gives you an idea of how soon problems can arise, and these moles began to appear within 2 yrs after I used the oil. Sun itself is no good, you want to get a tan, use sunless tanning and go into the sun for a bit with it on, it will speed up the tanning process and make you look like you have a nice tropical tan- Just make sure you apply it evenly and wash your hands after applying it so your hands do not stain.Vegetable oil or olive oil to tan???
Oil will make you burn, and that's why some people get a great looking result from using any form to tan with under UV lights or outdoors. These people often also have an existing olive tone to their skin, and while they look pretty now, they won't in as few as five years. Skin can be irreparably damaged by sun burn, expecially when you speed up the damage with oils. Cancer is the most common effect of doing these silly things, which, when you're younger seem fun.


Try using a false tanner, in our salon we use St Tropez, and recommend Palmer's COcoa Tanner and Bronzer for home use. It's cheaper, and you won't have wrinkles, skin spots and cancer to worry about either.
Dont use vegetable or olive oil, they will damage your skin. Buy some real tanning oil that has stuff in it to protect your skin from burning but will tan you at the same time.
no i havent but i really wouldnt because it could burn your skin faster i think.


maybe I'll try it but i dont want to smell like olives or those italians will eat me

No comments:

Post a Comment