Saturday, December 26, 2009

Olive Oil help with skin tone, de-aging, and acne?

Self-explanatory :)





I've been massaging olive oil into my face for the past like 5 nights and so far my tone has improved...but not so much my acne. What do you think? I'm trying to get a beautiful skin tone, much like that of a Japanese person because they have some of the nicest skin that I've ever seen! :)Olive Oil help with skin tone, de-aging, and acne?
Hi. I've been using a face cleanser product by DHC. It's olive oil based. I LOVE it. I think it is mostly olive oil with a tweaking of something else.


When I run out I will just get a good quality oil from the grocery store.


Any way...The acne problem, I noticed that I'm getting quite a few extra pimples too. I've started using the oil every other or every three days. The problem has gotten much better.


But wow, isn't your face much softer and healthy looking? What a discovery! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment