Friday, December 18, 2009

Anybody consistently use olive oil in their hair? what are the results?

I do not use Olive oil because it is not available in much supplies where i live...but believe me it is very good for your hair....i use coconut oil.


Try this hot oil massage with olive oil:


Warm 2 tsp. of olive oil and 2 tsp. coconut oil and gently massage every part of the scalp for 10-15 minutes. Rinse a towel in hot water, wipe and wind the hair around the head as it cools. Repeat 2 or 3 times to issue total saturation. After that, shampoo and rinse well. It is good for brittle dry hair.Anybody consistently use olive oil in their hair? what are the results?
healthy shiner softerAnybody consistently use olive oil in their hair? what are the results?
I use Neutrogena Triple Moisture products, including the deep conditioner that has Olive Oil as an ingredient. I get many compliments on my hair.





I think using regular Olive Oil wouldn't smell very good in the hair.
not constantly... but about once every 2 weeks.





it gives it the healthiest shine known! it is absolutely great for dry brittle hair!





i was recently told (by a doctor) that it is also recommended for use as a head lice treatment..supposed to suffocate them and kill nits too without the harmful chemicals in OTC stuff such as RID or NIX..not to mention you can save lots of $$.





olive oil replaces all the natural oils in your hair... makes it silky soft and radiantly shiny! it takes a little work on rising it out... but it is so worth the time!
I've tried extra, extra, virgin olive oil. I would rather stick with a VO5 hotoil treatment. the olive oil was messy and didn't wash out good. Kinda made my head stinky for a couple of days and made me look greasy.
  • windows vista
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment