Friday, December 18, 2009

Soo.. I'm sitting here with banana mash on my face and olive oil in my hair. the things we do for beauty eh?

lol it's better than using fake crap like surgery to make urself look 'better' though :) and it feels so good afterwards





power to nature!Soo.. I'm sitting here with banana mash on my face and olive oil in my hair. the things we do for beauty eh?
Amen!


I just tried the honey, banana and apple mask yesterday!


Talk about feeling like a fruit bar.Soo.. I'm sitting here with banana mash on my face and olive oil in my hair. the things we do for beauty eh?
lol, thats what people have done for centuries, our ancestors have done even more ridiculus things like foot binding =/
I think you did it the other way around.





The banana mash should be on your hair, lol.
hahaha
lol...yumyum





lickable
poor thing you forgot the cucumber pieces for your eyes.
you sound like a salad bar.
cool. well I have an avocado %26amp; egg mask on my hair :]


LOL. its natural
hahahahah lol i luv u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sounds more like a wild nite at the club...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment