Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Extra virgin olive oil for the face??

does it work as a moisturizer!? can i leave it all night ?Extra virgin olive oil for the face??
It would work, but depending on your skin type you might get clogged pores. I use Olive and Aloe lotion from Kiss My Face in the winter months, and love it. I'm a natural blonde with fair skin. During the summer, since my skin is naturally more moist, I just use it around my eyes. If I use it all over during the summer months I'll break out.Extra virgin olive oil for the face??
I've used it as a moisturizer before. Your skin will be really soft and glowy in the morning, but it smells kinda funny. I think it would clog your pores if you use it everyday though. I usually make a scrub mixing brown sugar and olive oil. Then wash it off. Some of the olive oil will stay on your skin to moisturize it.
If anything it will just make you really greasy and probably smell like a chip pan.





Just use proper moisturiser :)
no dont use


use wheatgerm oil


//

No comments:

Post a Comment