Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Extra Virgin Olive Oil for my dog...?

I have a 7 month old lab/rott/shepard mix. He is very active and healthy. He weighs about 55-60lbs. For the past few months I have been putting 1 cap of extra virgin olive oil in his food. His coat is amazing and his dandruff is gone.


Is this healthy for my dog as long as I don't over do it?Extra Virgin Olive Oil for my dog...?
yes yes yes it also helps ';keep them regular ';Extra Virgin Olive Oil for my dog...?
Usually olive oil is fine, but continued use may be too heavy for his liver to process every day. Phone your vet to ask about the quantity and the daily use. You don't want to over stress his organs.
The best will be the omega3 salmon oil caps, designed to supplement a diet.


You can find them at Puritans Pride


http://www.puritan.com/
Yes olive oil is good for a dogs coat, just serve a normal amount not too much and he will feel and look beautiful!
Yes, that's perfectly healthy for your dog =)
Yes its great, oily fish is great aswell

No comments:

Post a Comment