Saturday, December 26, 2009

I've seen the salad before...it's got fresh mozz,fresh basil leaves.roma tomatoes,drizzled with Olive Oil.....

How to make this simple salad and am I missing any other ingiendients...I forget the name of tht salad but he LOVES it....thank you!!!I've seen the salad before...it's got fresh mozz,fresh basil leaves.roma tomatoes,drizzled with Olive Oil.....
maybe Balsamic vinegar, or lemon or lime juice. sounds really good - how about a few green onions too - oh and a little course ground black pepper - yummy i coming over for lunch! hahahaI've seen the salad before...it's got fresh mozz,fresh basil leaves.roma tomatoes,drizzled with Olive Oil.....
I make it with sliced tomatoes, mozarella, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil and some sea salt.
YES one of my FAVS!!! It's called Mozzarella Salad. or Insalata Caprese.


I'd add a good quality salt %26amp; fresh ground black pepper.. Yummmyyyy.





Slaint茅 (to your health)


PS:Cantar茅,makes ';Veggie Rennet';


Mozzarella
Insalata Caprese ( It means a salad in the style of Capri)





Insalata Caprese (or Tomato and Mozzarella Salad) is prepared by arranging alternating 陆 in. thick slices of tomatoes and 录 in. slices of mozzarella on a platter, sprinkling with fresh basil leaves, drizzling with olive oil, and then seasoning with salt.





Use extra virgin olive oil and room temperature tomatoes.
I just call it tomato, basil and mozzarella!! I love it with balsamic vinegar as well, just a wee drizzle over the top, and maybe some sea salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment