Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is olive oil use like as leave on conditioner bad or good for dogs? ?

tangled hairIs olive oil use like as leave on conditioner bad or good for dogs? ?
I have not heard of using it as a topical, but my vet has told me I could add a tablespoon or two to food a couple times per week.





Another option is fish oil capsules: consult a vet for appropriate dosagesIs olive oil use like as leave on conditioner bad or good for dogs? ?
Olive oil? never heard of that one. Why can't you use a leave in that is made for dogs. seems like it would make the dogs coat a magnet for dirt.
I've never tried or heard of this. Sounds like it would just make the hair oily %26amp; that dirt would stick to him like crazy. Seems like he'd leave little oily spots where he sat or layed down too. I dunno about leaving it in.
No, I don't think this is a good idea. It will only attract dirt etc.


Buy an all natural conditioner for the coat, one that rinses out.

No comments:

Post a Comment