Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is Olive Oil REALLY optional ?

I'm talking about sex here, so please keep your recipes in that cute little box in your cute little kitchen next to your cute little ruffly apron.





Unless you're gonna wear that apron and do dirty things with Olive Oil... that's an option, right?Is Olive Oil REALLY optional ?
Much better lube than spit, but if you like it go for none.Is Olive Oil REALLY optional ?
I heard Olive Oil is VERY Good cooking


it's better that Veggie Oil and Corn Oil.





Hmm I'm not Mentioning about sex though :]
I have never had complaints when I wear my cute ruffly apron


and


Nothing else while holding a bottle of olive oil...


Peace.
I guess it wouldn't be ';Virgin'; Olive Oil then eh?
Can I get some shout out for a cornstarch party as well?
Hmmmmm! I've never thought to use it before but hey! I'll try anything once!!
  • windows vista
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment