Saturday, December 26, 2009

Olive oil and dry skin

Do I literally take olive oil from Costco or anywhere else and just rub it on my face? I just want someone to confirm this before i try it..thanksOlive oil and dry skin
Buy extra virgin olive oil only for dry skin. IT WILL NOT clog pours! Now the extra virgin live oil is cold pressed so it keeps all of it's nutrients and is a natural source of vitamin e and it kills bacteria as well. After you wash your face test a small amount to be sure you aren't allergic and then put all over face and leave it until it dries if you are staying home and if you are going out leave it for a little while and then wipe it off with a clean towel.





I live in the desert and my skin gets so dry my face will get white and flaky if I don't do this. This oil makes skin the perfect texture and it feels healthy all day. Also there a new report that olive oil has prevented skin cancer in some lab mice that already had skin cancer.





Edit: bigmonke is right about the green tea as being good. I never tried it for skin,but green tea can penetrate dna and protect it from free radicals that cause cancer and other problems.Olive oil and dry skin
I wouldnt. It can clog pores and cause brakeouts. I wouldnt risk it. For dry skin green tea works great along with aloue and gold bond. Try exfoliators and toners with aded mosture. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment